23 Ocak 2016 Cumartesi

FREE REFLECTION 1

In this free reflection 1, I want to mention about my job dream. You may be surprised when you read my writing and you may think how a person can devote yourself to becoming English teacher. Being an English teacher is my first and only dream from fourth grade. The reason for this is that my English teachers were always so nice, kind and sincere and they always encouraged me to become an English teacher. I think teachers affect students' dreams and future goals because of the fact that children start to go to scholl from the early ages, so they are affected whether they want to do or not. For this reason, teachers should become a role model for the students. One of the examples for this situation is me, so I want to tell it. In my fourth grade my first English teacher used to teach English with  different styles. She used new tecniques and she prepared different games to teach subjects. I liked her style and I saw the differences between her and other teachers so I wanted to become like her and my thoughts about English has not changed since then because my new teachers after her were also so nice and a perfect model for me. Now, I am at METU, the department of FLE, which is the place I want to be in. I am so happy due to the fact that when I graduate I will become a good English teacher. Moreover, I work as an aprentice in a language corse called YDS ACADEMY in Kızılay. I teach English to kids and teenagers. I think this is very beneficial to improve my teaching skills. Thanks to these experiences, I trust in myself much more than before. To sum up, I always wanted to become an English teacher, now I want and in the future it will not change.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder