29 Ocak 2016 Cuma

REFLECTION TASK 3

If I were a jury member of tbe committee choosing the person of the year, my candidate would be Ahmet Şimşirgil. He is a history academician. He is a professor of Ottoman History on the historical period which extends from the conquest of İstanbul in the faculty of science and literature at the Marmara University. I love history and I am so curious about the real history of Ottoman Empire.Hence,I start to research some academicians who are interested in Ottoman Empire. One of them is Ahmet Şimşirgil.He is very qualified person and he tells the Ottoman Empire very clearly without making the readers bored. I thinkbhe is very objective because he always supports his statement with evidences. He wrote a lot of books that tell each period in Ottoman Empire. I love his books. I like learning the facts about the Ottoman.To sum up, I choose Ahmet Şimşirgil because he is very knowledgable and subjective.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder